Emerson’s graduate programs help you develop the professional and research skills necessary for leadership in the communications and arts fields.
Emerson College believes communication and the arts are fundamental to the growth of society. Our graduate programs are designed to help you develop the professional and research skills necessary for leadership in the communications and arts fields.
Emerson achieves its distinctive educational character by emphasizing the interdisciplinary nature of communication and the arts and exploring how their principles operate in many settings. The accumulation and synthesis of knowledge in communication and the arts, and its applicability to many fields of endeavor, provide the central theme our graduates can use to realize intellectual and creative fulfillment, personal enrichment, and career objectives.
Emerson College educates graduate students who wish to re-enter the labor market, seek a career change, or strengthen their value in their professions.
See below for information on the following topics:
- For Prospective Students »
- About the Office of Graduate Studies »
- Graduate Student Association & Organizations »
The Office of Graduate Studies serves currently enrolled graduate students by:
- Hosting new student orientation;
- Publishing policies, requirements, rules, and procedures;
- Approving individual program requirement exceptions;
- Coordinating student activities and events with the Graduate Student Association (GSA);
- Providing professional development activities;
- Approving master's theses and projects; and
- Assisting with graduate commencement.
- networking skills,
- familiarity with discipline organizations,
- professional relationships,
- career advancement strategies, and
- creative projects.
Mon.- Fri.: 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Office Location: 180 Tremont Street (Ansin Building), 13th floor
Mailing Address: 120 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Save The Date
Master's Theses/Projects Due
August 12, 2014
Graduate Student Orientation
International Students Only
August 27, 2014
All Graduate Students (International and Domestic)
August 28, 2014