The Office of Institutional Research conducts several surveys yearly. The office then analyze and report on the findings. Below are results from a number of the surveys the office has conducted. For more information please contact IR@emerson.edu.
- 2012 Five-Year-Out Alumni Survey - Executive Summary
- 2012 Graduating Senior Survey - Executive Summary
- 2012 Sophomore Survey - Highlights
- 2013 National Survey of Student Engagement Results Overview
- 2013 Office of Research and Creative Scholarship Survey Results
- 2014 ProArts Boston Cross-Registration Survey Results
Connect with your professor outside the classroom!
The Food for Thought Program provides undergraduate students an opportunity to discuss class work, career aspirations, or just learn more about your faculty mentors.
Even without a meal plan. Each Semester, students can take one faculty member to a meal for free. Simply swipe your card to pay for the meal and bring a meal ticket for the faculty member.
This option is available in the Little Building dining hall. You receive two meals (you and your faculty guest) for this program a semester.
Regardless of whether you have a meal plan, two additional meals will available to you and accessible through your student ID. When you bring a faculty member to lunch, you’ll swipe your ID twice and then the faculty swipes their ID as well.
Please download this flyer for an invitation and conversation starters.
Office: 180 Tremont Street (Ansin Building), 13th Floor
Emerson College completed its full ten-year review for reaccreditation in 2012-2013.