How you can share Emerson's Spirit
Spread some E-spirit! Here are just a few ways you can share the Spirit of Emerson by getting more involved in the College community.
- Share the accomplishments of an Emerson colleague, student, or staff member by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Perform a random act of kindness for a College leader, student, faculty, or staff member.
- Attend an athletics event and cheer on our student athletes.
- Attend Emerson student a cappella concerts, films, plays, Musical Theatre Society and Emerson Stage productions, and other performances and screenings.
- Promote your Emerson experience via social media.
- Take a faculty member out to lunch using President Pelton's program.
- Participate in Emerson Diversity and Inclusion events and invite your classes and friends to join in.
- Acknowledge Emerson in the credits for your next project, performance, or creation.
- Publicize the location and services of the Center for Spiritual Life.
- Write a thank you note or e-mail to someone you’ve never written before who is making Emerson a better place.
- Make a gift to the Emerson Annual Fund.
- Invite students, faculty, or staff out for a meal.
- Encourage high school students to attend an Emerson Open House.