Office of Student Employment
All students must file W-4 and I-9 forms in the Student Service Center before they can be authorized to work on campus.
Once the forms are verified:
- Supervisors will complete their portion of the Work Authorization form;
- Students will receive an email to check and sign the Work Authorization form;
- The Student Employment Office will process the form within three business days;
- The supervisor and student will receive a Work Authorization email once the form is processed;
- The student may begin working.
Once you receive a work authorization email, you will not automatically have access to your timesheet on ECommon. It will take two to three days before you have access to your timesheet. Please be patient. If you do not have access within two to three days, please contact the Student Employment Coordinator.