Emerson College offers two bike parking spaces for members of its community who require a secure space to lock their bikes: the Boylston Place Bike Room at 19 Boylston Place and the Ansin Building Bike Parking Facility at 180 Tremont Street.
Bike Room Locations
The Boylston Place Bike Room provides 68 daily bike parking spots in an indoor, secure space at 19 Boylston Place.
- The Ansin Building Bike Parking Facility at 180 Tremont Street (first floor, rear) provides 11 spaces bike rack parking on a space-available basis.
- Bikes parked in the facility must be registered, display an Emerson College Bike Registration number decal, and occupy a numbered rack space.
- Unregistered bikes and/or bikes not locked in a numbered rack space may be impounded. Overnight parking or storage is prohibited and bikes left overnight may be impounded. Users are responsible for providing their own locks and ensuring their bikes are locked to the rack in a numbered space.
- During the registration period at the beginning of the Fall Semester, Emerson students, faculty, and staff who commute by bike may register to use the Bike Room on a first-come, space-available basis. Daily-parking users may not use the facility for overnight storage.
- Residents of Emerson's residence halls may keep their bikes in their rooms.
- Staff may keep their bikes in their offices
- The use of registered parking spots will be monitored. If a parking spot is not being used, the registration may be revoked to make the space available to an interested rider who has been wait-listed.
- All bikes parked in the facility must be registered and display an Emerson College Bike Registration number decal.
- Unregistered bikes may be impounded. Users are responsible for providing their own locks and ensuring their bikes are locked to the rack at their assigned space.
- Fall 2015 Spring 2016 Registration has ended, Registration Expires May 9, 2016 @noon
- Summer Registration begins May 18, 2016 and Registration Expires August 22,2016 @noon
- View Full List of Policies for use of the space.