Bikes parked on Boston Common
Emerson College offers two bike parking spaces for members of its community who need a secure space to lock their bikes: the Boylston Place Bike Room at 19 Boylston Place, and the Ansin Building Bike Parking Facility at 180 Tremont Street.
Boylston Place Bike Room
The Boylston Place Bike Room primarily serves members of the Emerson community who ride their bikes daily or frequently. It provides 50 bike parking spots in an indoor, secure space at 19 Boylston Place.
Registration for 2015 starts September 2, 2015. Space is limited, register today!
View Full List of Policies for use of the space.
- During the registration period at the beginning of each semester, Emerson students, faculty, and staff who commute by bike may register to use the Bike Room on a first-come, space-available basis. As a general rule, daily-parking users may not use the facility for overnight storage.
- Residents of Emerson's residence halls may keep their bikes in their rooms. If there are available bike parking spots after the registration period, consideration may be given to students with extenuating circumstances who may be seeking bike storage outside their rooms.
- The use of registered parking spots will be monitored. If a parking spot is not being used, the registration may be revoked to make the space available to an interested rider who has been wait-listed.
- All bikes parked in the facility must be registered and display an Emerson College Bike Registration number decal.
- Unregistered bikes may be impounded. Registrations for the Boylston Place Bike Room expire at the end of the each semester. Users are responsible for providing their own locks and ensuring their bikes are locked to the rack at their assigned space.
Ansin Building Bike Parking Facility
- The Ansin Building Bike Parking Facility at 180 Tremont Street (first floor, rear) provides daily, bike rack parking on a space-available basis. Bikes parked in the facility must be registered, display an Emerson College Bike Registration number decal, and occupy a numbered rack space.
- Unregistered bikes and/or bikes not locked in a numbered rack space may be impounded. Overnight parking or storage is prohibited and bikes left overnight may be impounded. Users are responsible for providing their own locks and ensuring their bikes are locked to the rack in a numbered space.
Rotch Field/Playground: 617-654-0898
Office: Walker Building, 120 Boylston St., 4th floor, Room 408