Police Department Staff
The Little Building, 80 Boylston Street, Ground level
Department email: email@example.com
Robert Smith, Chief of Police, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Schiazza, Deputy Chief, email@example.com
Robert Bousquet, Lieutenant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Troy Chappelle, Lieutenant, email@example.com
Steve Desy, Lieutenant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ida Candreva, Sergeant, email@example.com
Daniel Morse, Sergeant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carmelo Serrano, Sergeant, email@example.com
Dennis Febles, Detective, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamila Beasley, Police Officer, email@example.com
Jacob Deschamps, Police Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ralph Fiore, Police Officer, email@example.com
Harold Follins, Police Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Howard, Police Officer, email@example.com
Joseph Kelly, Police Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacqueline Martinez, Police Officer, email@example.com
Michael O’Connor, Police Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Walter Patterson, Police Officer, email@example.com
Arthur Prince, Police Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Richardson, Police Officer, email@example.com
Edward Szalno, Police Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Erik Tebeau, Police Officer, email@example.com
Edwin Barrera, Dispatcher, firstname.lastname@example.org
John Elson, Dispatcher, email@example.com
Alex Francis, Dispatcher, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grace Howard, Dispatcher, email@example.com
Wilber Russell, Dispatcher, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tap and go
Emergency Line: 617-824-8888
Business Line (non-emergency requests and information): 617-824-8555
Violence Prevention & REsponse
For those impacted by power-based interpersonal violence, including sexual assault, stalking, and abusive relationships, visit Violence Prevention and Response »
Security is everyone's responsibility at Emerson. These steps can help ensure your own safety and the safety of others:
1. Carry your student ID at all times and cooperate with College officials asking you to identify yourself.
2. When walking after dark, use the "buddy system." Stay on main streets with good lighting and pedestrian traffic.
3. Report all suspicious activity on Emerson property to the Police Department at 617-824-8555.
4. Do not invite unfamiliar individuals into campus facilities.
5. When entering and exiting a campus facility, secure the door behind you and follow check-in and check-out procedures.
6. Immediately report all incidents of theft, intrusion, or physical harm to the Police Department.
7. The MBTA provides safe and reliable service from 5:30 am to 12:30 am daily. To check routes and maps, visit www.mbta.com.