Police Department Staff
The Little Building, 80 Boylston Street, Ground level
Department email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Smith, Chief of Police, email@example.com
Eric Schiazza, Deputy Chief, firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Bousquet, Lieutenant, email@example.com
Troy Chappelle, Lieutenant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Desy, Lieutenant, email@example.com
Ida Candreva, Sergeant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Morse, Sergeant, email@example.com
Carmelo Serrano, Sergeant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ralph Fiore, Police Officer, email@example.com
Harold Follins, Police Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Howard, Police Officer, email@example.com
Joseph Kelly, Police Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael O’Connor, Police Officer, email@example.com
Walter Patterson, Police Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Arthur Prince, Police Officer, email@example.com
Thomas Richardson, Police Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Edward Szalno, Police Officer, email@example.com
Erik Tebeau, Police Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Edwin Barrera, Dispatcher, email@example.com
John Elson, Dispatcher, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Francis, Dispatcher, email@example.com
Grace Howard, Dispatcher, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilber Russell, Dispatcher, email@example.com
Tap and go
Emergency Line: 617-824-8888
Business Line (non-emergency requests and information): 617-824-8555
Violence Prevention & REsponse
For those impacted by power-based interpersonal violence, including sexual assault, stalking, and abusive relationships, visit Violence Prevention and Response »
Security is everyone's responsibility at Emerson. These steps can help ensure your own safety and the safety of others:
1. Carry your student ID at all times and cooperate with College officials asking you to identify yourself.
2. When walking after dark, use the "buddy system." Stay on main streets with good lighting and pedestrian traffic.
3. Report all suspicious activity on Emerson property to the Police Department at 617-824-8555.
4. Do not invite unfamiliar individuals into campus facilities.
5. When entering and exiting a campus facility, secure the door behind you and follow check-in and check-out procedures.
6. Immediately report all incidents of theft, intrusion, or physical harm to the Police Department.
7. The MBTA provides safe and reliable service from 5:30 am to 12:30 am daily. To check routes and maps, visit www.mbta.com.