The Emerson College Police Department (ECPD) provides students with Emerson ID cards.
The Emerson Police Department provides the following services:
Upon request, the ECPD will provide an on-campus walking safety escort for Emerson students and employees to all Emerson College buildings or to the T station (Green Line) at the corner of Tremont and Boylston streets.
Request an escort by reporting to the security desks in the lobbies of the following Emerson buildings:
- 80 Boylston St. (Little Building)
- 100 Boylston St. (Colonial Building)
- 120 Boylston St. (Walker Building)
- 150 Boylston St. (Piano Row)
- 10 Boylston Place (Tufte PPC)
- 180 Tremont St. (Ansin Building)
- 216 Tremont St.
- 555 Washington St. (Paramount Center)
Come to the EC Police Department Office to inquire about lost items and drop off found items. We will log them into the campus Lost and Found system.
Tap and go
Emergency Line: 617-824-8888
Business Line (non-emergency requests and information): 617-824-8555
Security is everyone's responsibility at Emerson. These steps can help ensure your own safety and the safety of others:
1. Carry your student ID at all times and cooperate with College officials asking you to identify yourself.
2. When walking after dark, use the "buddy system." Stay on main streets with good lighting and pedestrian traffic.
3. Report all suspicious activity on Emerson property to the Police Department at 617-824-8555.
4. Do not invite unfamiliar individuals into campus facilities.
5. When entering and exiting a campus facility, secure the door behind you and follow check-in and check-out procedures.
6. Immediately report all incidents of theft, intrusion, or physical harm to the Police Department.
7. The MBTA provides safe and reliable service from 5:30 am to 12:30 am daily. To check routes and maps, visit www.mbta.com.