John Elson, Dispatcher
John joined the ECDPS in 2007.
Laura's 35-year police career makes her a valuable asset to Emerson, where she has served since 2008.
Walter went to Plymouth State College and the Massachusetts Municipal Police Academy. He has 11 years of police experience: Essex County Sheriff's Department, Beverly Police Department, and MHFA. He joined Emerson in 2011.
Thomas has been serving Boston for nearly 40 years, with 35 years in the Boston Police Department and joined Emerson in 2008.
Erik has been with Emerson since 2007 and has over18 years of Police experience. Erik is assigned to the Mountain Bike Patrol Unit and is a certified Field Training Officer as well as O.C. Instructor.
Scott has been with Emerson since 2005, serving an additional six years in the police force prior to his service to the College.
Julio is a Plymouth Police Academy graduate. He joined Emerson College in 2011 and has 11 years of police experience, including the Boston School Police Department.
Caleb Chabot, Dispatcher
Caleb joined Emerson College in 2004.
Carl served in the police force for 40 years. He has helped protect Emerson's campus since 2007.
Joseph served for 35 years in the Boston Police Department. He has been with Emerson since 2007.
After 31 years in the Boston Police Department, Edward has been with Emerson since 2009.
Hasnain had a 2.5 years of police experience prior to Joining Emerson College in April, 2012. He graduated from the Massachusets State Police Academy and has an EMT-B certificate from Mass Bay community College.
Harold served with the Boston Police Department for 34 years and has been at Emerson since 2009.
Alex Francis, Dispatcher
Alex joined Emerson in 2009 as Midnight Shift Dispatcher.
George has been at Emerson since 2008, serving nearly 37 years in the police force before joining ECDPS.
Arthur went to Springfield College and Salem First MPOC. He has 23 years of police experience. Columbia Point Police, Bromley Heath Housing Police and Fisher College Campus Police. He joined Emerson in 2011.
Emergency Line: 617-824-8888
Business Line (non-emergency requests and information): 617-824-8555
Security is everyone's responsibility at Emerson. These steps can help ensure your own safety and the safety of others:
1. Carry your student ID at all times and cooperate with College officials asking you to identify yourself.
2. When walking after dark, use the "buddy system." Stay on main streets with good lighting and pedestrian traffic.
3. Report all suspicious activity on Emerson property to the Police Department at 617-824-8555.
4. Do not invite unfamiliar individuals into campus facilities.
5. When entering and exiting a campus facility, secure the door behind you and follow check-in and check-out procedures.
6. Immediately report all incidents of theft, intrusion, or physical harm to the Police Department.
7. The MBTA provides safe and reliable service from 5:30 am to 12:30 am daily. To check routes and maps, visit www.mbta.com.