Office of the Arts
Paramount Mainstage, The Jackie Liebergott Black Box Theater, Bright Family Screening Room, Cutler Majestic Theater, Semel and Greene Theaters
- Student Groups: College and SGA recognized and funded student groups should submit their requests through Student Life: Apply via email at StudentLife@emerson.edu.
- Individual Students: Individual Students must have their request sponsored and submitted by an academic department. Office of the Arts does not accept individual student requests directly.
Filming in Office of the Arts Venues:
Per the TRF Handbook, filming is PROHIBITED in the following locations:
- 216 Tremont St: Cutler Majestic Theater, Backstage or Lobbies
- 10 Boylston Place – Tufte Performance and Production Center: Semel Theater, Backstage or Lobby, Greene Theater, Backstage or Lobby, 5th Floor Dressing Rooms
- 555 Washington St: Floor L1 – Theater Support Areas, Dressing Rooms, Offices, Floor 1 – Scene Shop, Loading Dock and Backstage Areas, Floor 2 – Scene Shop and Backstage Areas, Floor 3 – Paramount Studios, Floor 4 – Paramount Studios
- 559 Washington St: Paramount Theater, Backstage Areas and Lobbies, Jackie Liebergott Black Box Theater, Backstage Areas and Lobbies, Bright Family Screening Room, Lobby and Booth
Student Groups and Individual Students may reserve Paramount Studio space for rehearsal use only. All reservations must follow the Paramount Studio policies outlined at events.emerson.edu. Performances are not allowed in the Paramount Studios. See Facilities Requests for information on reserving performance spaces.
- Individual requests can be made online at events.emerson.edu no earlier than 7 days prior to the requested date. This applies to Paramount Studios 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9 and the Practice Rooms.
- Individual requests can be made at events.emerson.edu for Paramount Studio 7 no earlier than 3 days prior to the requested date.
- All reservations are based on availability. Academic classes and collegiate events have priority in these locations. While every effort is made to prevent a scheduling conflict, the Office of the Arts reserves the right to cancel or alter space reservations in the event of a collegiate or academic conflict.