Office of the Arts
Emerson Staff & Administrators
Non-academic departmental requests should be discussed with department’s representative listed below, who will submit the request to Bonnie Baggesen, director of facilities and production, using the Venue Request Form. Please email Bonnie Baggesen if your department or office does not have a representative listed.
Requests are accepted on a rolling basis. For academic and other College departments:
- Fall semester requests are accepted beginning the third week in June.
- Spring semester requests are accepted beginning the third week in October.
Requestors are encouraged to apply at least 6 weeks prior to the date of their event, as a late fee will be added for any request that is made fewer than 21 days before the date requested (14 days for the BFSR).
- Admission – Catherine Catalucci
- Office of Diversity – Gloria Noronha-Peschau
- Emerson Channel – Diana Barton
- Emerson Stage – Deb Aquavella and Dan Burmester
- EVVY’s – Eric Fox
- Government and Community Relations – Mary Higgins
- Institutional Advancement – Jaimee Rizzo
- Multicultural Student Affairs – Tikesha Morgan
- Performing Arts – Siouxsanna Ramirez-Cruz
- President’s Office – Anne Shaughnessy
- Student Affairs – Sharon Duffy and Jason Meier
- Television, Radio and Film – Jane Pikor
- Visual and Media Arts – Anna Feder
- WERS – Howard Simpson