Accessing Banner Forms
Seven ways to access Banner forms:
- In the Go To box on the General (GUAGMNU) menu, type in the seven-character name of the form.
- Click through the hierarchial product folders (Finance, Student, General, etc.) in the General menu to get to the form you want.
- When you are already in a form, pressing F5 (Direct Access) will give you the Go To box. Press F5 again to close the Go To box.
- While in the Go To box, you can use the up and down arriows to access forms you have opened during the current session.
- You can also access forms from the Options menu. Click on Options when you are in a form to see other forms available to you. If you click on one of the forms under Options, the form will open. When you exit from the form, you will be taken back to the original form.
- From the File menu, you can see a list of recently accessed forms in your current Banner session.
- Use the wild card search to find the form. Use % to represent any number of characters, and use _ to represent one occurrence of a character.
Examples of how this works:
- All entries containing St: type in %St%
- All entries beginning with St: type in St%
- All entries ending with St: type in %St
- t as the second character: type in _t%