Emerson's Information Technology staff provides technological support and solutions to students, faculty, and staff.
IT Help Desk
- The Help Desk is your first point of contact for information technology support, serving the Emerson College community with solutions and assistance for information technologies. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our Guides section for information about your specific issue. We solve everything from password problems to helping you connect to ECwireless with your Android.
- Lab Operations manages computer labs, kiosks, specialized suites, and classroom computers. Our team troubleshoots issues, provides software expertise, produces user documentation, researches and implements innovative classroom solutions, and performs routine hardware and software repair and upgrading.
Instructional Technology Group (ITG)
- The Instructional Technology Group helps Emerson faculty integrate educational and communications technology into their curriculum. Our blog keeps you up to date on all the latest news.
Media Services Center (MSC)
- The Media Services Center (MSC) provides, maintains, and delivers audiovisual equipment in Emerson's classrooms and meeting spaces. Our services include setting up and operating data projection systems, facilitating teleconferencing, providing amplification for speakers, and more. We are also available to work with students who need help integrating media into assignments.
- Enterprise Systems is our collection of computer applications that allow for integration of information across departments, encompassing student records, enrollment, finance, human resources, and advancement. Our goals are to help enable self-service and provide custom solutions for specific department needs.
- The Infrastructure group builds and maintains Emerson College's IT networking, telecommunications, and server systems. Our team includes networking, systems, and telecommunications administrators and technicians, who stay current with the college's technology needs and maintain a strong network/server foundation.