Emerson's Information Technology staff provides technological support and solutions to students, faculty, and staff.
- The I.T. Help Desk is the first point of contact for information technology support. Contact us for hardware or software help; ECwireless connection issues; or assistance in setting up your ECMail, Pages, VPN, and more.
- The Instructional Technology Group helps Emerson faculty integrate educational and communications technology into their curriculum. Check out the ITG blog for the latest news.
- Information Systems manages the College’s financial and student data information systems and provides day-to-day operational and user support to the College's administrative departments.
- Lab Operations maintains seven classroom labs, four open access labs, and computer kiosks across campus, equipped with Macintosh and Windows operating systems. The labs provide easy access to printing, photo printing, and scanning.
- The Media Services Center (MSC) houses six individual computer/viewing suites, two Final Cut Pro Editing suites, a video studio, and a conference room. The MSC circulates video equipment, including digital camcorders, digital still cameras, and digital and analog audio recorders, and also circulates laptops and various types of projectors.
- Telecommunications staff members oversee the College's telephone infrastructure. They install and repair all telephones for faculty and staff, and provide basic phone services for students in residence halls.
- Television, Radio, and Film Production (TRF) is Emerson's center for production, post-production, and distribution. TRF supports its academic curriculum, faculty, and students with a wide array of video, audio, film, and new media facilities and equipment.
Helpdesk (120 Boylston St.): 617-824-8080
General Information: 617-824-8665
To contact specific employees, search the Emerson Directory.