Staff Compensation Study Process and Documentation
Welcome to the Staff Compensation Study site.
The following information is related to the study:
- Staff Compensation Study Summary
- Emerson Job Level Matrix
- Emerson Salary Ranges
- Emerson Salary Administration Manual
- Emerson Job Description Matrix
- Emerson Benchark Jobs List
- List of Peer Schools
Emerson Compensation Philosophy
The Staff Compensation Study Summary and Salary Administration Manual are designed around the Inclusive Excellence principles of providing more transparency relative to pay practices within the College, and is consistent with the following objectives:
- To pay within the competitive pay range for all positions
- To improve the College’s pay to the market over time
- To create standard job levels and pay practices that ensure consistency and equity concerning how pay decisions are administered across the College
- To ensure that Emerson’s pay program is aligned with best practices related to program design and administration, and
- To provide information which will allow staff members to understand the progression of job levels in conjunction with staff development
contact emerson HR
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:45 am–5:00 pm
Office Location: 8 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116
Mailing Address: 120 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Emerson celebrated the opening of its new facility on Sunset Boulevard on January 12, 2014.
Emerson Los Angeles
Emerson College's new facility in Los Angeles is now open to students. We will continue to post new positions related to our expanded presence in Los Angeles. Further information will be available when Job Opportunities are posted.