Emerson College offers a variety of benefits/services to eligible employees, including:
- Metro Credit Union Membership
- Membership to the Emerson College Fitness Center; free to full-time employees; $50 per semester for part-time employees
- Use of library and media services
- 10% off of most materials at the campus bookstore managed by Barnes & Noble
- Discounts on computer purchases through Emerson's IT Help Desk
- 30% off of ArtsEmerson productions; free rush tickets to select productions
- Child Care Discounts at Little Sprouts and the Learning Experience and priority in admissions to The Transportation Children’s Center
- Massage Discounts at Massage Envy (Back Bay and Arlington locations) and Elements (Brookline location)
contact emerson HR
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:45 am–5:00 pm
Office Location: 8 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116
Mailing Address: 120 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Emerson celebrated the opening of its new facility on Sunset Boulevard on January 12, 2014.
Emerson Los Angeles
Emerson College's new facility in Los Angeles is now open to students. We will continue to post new positions related to our expanded presence in Los Angeles. Further information will be available when Job Opportunities are posted.