Office of Communications & Marketing
Web Services assists the Emerson College community in developing and refining its web presence, bridging the gap between technical innovation and institutional standards.
Web Services develops websites across campus.
Web Services can help you:
- improve your department website’s layout, navigation, and usability
- upload and format photos, videos, forms, and documents
- plan your web communication and social media strategy
- write clearly and effectively for the web
- learn how to edit and update your site using our Content Management Systems
Web Serivces helps you communicate to your audiences.
To request a project or schedule a website consultation, please contact us with any queries, comments, or suggestions.
What does web services offer?
Web Services manages emerson.edu, eCampus, WERS.org, pshares.org and EmersonChannel.org—from development and design to strategy and training. Web Services bridges the gap between technical innovation and institutional marketing—making Web Services your one-stop shop for nearly all your web needs.
how web services can help improve your website
Content Management System training
Copy and content: writing and content planning and
Custom development: applications, widgets, and databases, newsletters