Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning
- The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching is an independent policy and research center.
- Carnegie-Mellon's online tool can help you find strategies and resources to answer questions or resolve issues with your teaching.
- Facultyfocus.com offers a comprehensive overview of topics, issues, publications, news, and jobs for higher education faculty.
- The IDEA Center is a nonprofit organization serving colleges and universities committed to improving learning, teaching, and leadership performance.
- Inside Higher Ed is the online source of news, opinion and jobs for higher education.
- The Professional and Organizational Development (POD) Network in Higher Education supports a network of nearly 1,8000 members, who serve in a variety of higher education roles.
- The Teagle Foundation offers grants and scholarships to strengthen higher education institutions.
The Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL) seeks a full time faculty member and two adjunct faculty members to serve as Instructional Development Ambassadors and a full-time faculty member to serve as a Student Learning Ambassador to promote teaching excellence and enhance student learning. Requires a two-year commitment.
Office: Walker Building, 120 Boylston Street, Room 205
Mail: Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning
120 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116-4624