The Next Generation IV
Curated by Emerson College students, this exhibition will provide insight into the current generation of artists working at Boston University, Massachusetts College of Art & Design, and the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, who are working to demystify our relationship with nature and the world.
The exhibit will feature the painting, sculpture, video projection, photography, prints, and drawing of ten graduate students:
- Emilio Coyra, School of the Museum of Fine Arts
- Julia Cseko, School of the Museum of Fine Arts
- Helena Gladysheva, Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- Jodie Goodnough, School of the Museum of Fine Arts
- Zach Horn, Boston University
- Julie Kang, School of the Museum of Fine Arts
- Kyle Larson, Boston University
- Catilin Nesbit, Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- Ivette Salom, School of the Museum of Fine Arts
- Jamaal Sheats, School of the Museum of Fine Arts
Hours & Events
December 9, 2010
December 9–17, 2010
January 18, 2011–February 12, 2011
Admission to the Huret & Spector Gallery is open to the public free of charge, and the gallery is wheelchair accessible.
Contact 617-824-8667 for more information.
Hours & Location
The Gallery is open to the public and is free of charge.
Huret & Spector Gallery
Tufte Performance and Production Center
10 Boylston Place, Sixth Floor
Boston, MA 02116
Call 617-824-8667 for more information